BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does not the Bmwusa show white sensatac for 328 (the new 330) while having it as an option for 320?

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Why does not the Bmwusa show white sensatac for 328 (the new 330) while having it as an option for 320?
OP I just looked at BMW USA website and did not see white sensatec available on either the 320 or the 328. I read your question as why is it available on the 320 but not the 328, but I dont see it available on either.

I see black and beige sensatec only on 320 and 330 (did not check 328 diesel).

What exactly is your question? Can you reframe it so we know exactly what you are asking?

·
just copacetic!!!
2019 230i MSptPkg
1,644 Posts
Both 320i and 330i have it in the Oyster Dakota Leather. I don't recall seeing a "White" sensatec for many years now, I think it has always been a leather option. The only Sensatec options have typically been either black or beige (and black with red piping).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry. By white i meant beige color.
2017 320 xdrive --> has "Venetian Beige" sensatec choice (not really an option since it does not cost any)
2017 330 xdrive (i.e. old 328 equivalency) --> has only black sensatec, no lighter interior choice
(interestingly non xdrive version does)

kinda important because I want lighter interior without paying 1k+ for the leather option.

·
You Don't Need to Know
3,075 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2017 320 xdrive --> has "Venetian Beige" sensatec choice (not really an option since it does not cost any)
2017 330 xdrive (i.e. old 328 equivalency) --> has only black sensatec, no lighter interior choice

kinda important because I want lighter interior without paying 1k+ for the leather option.

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts

I would highly recommend against Venetian Beige, especially in the northeast, with the snow and slush. Had it on my first lease and it was very difficult to keep clean as it soiled easily, and stains are hard to remove. Have a black interior now and feel much happier.

But if you must have it, then get it.

·
You Don't Need to Know
3,075 Posts

I didn't see before that there is a difference between xDrive and RWD. I'm going to guess website glitch, but you should call the dealer....or just get leather...c'mon, you know you want the Cold Weather Package anyway...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts