Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good experience with a Service Center in central NJ?

I use to visit Prestige BMW Ramsey, NJ (before they were bought), but they went downhill considerably since then. Most of their staff moved to Park Ave BMW which is a 1.5 hour commute for me now.

I tried Open Road and Bridgewater BMW. Both are unethical and simply incompetent to my knowledge (4 visits to Open Road and 2 visits to Bridgewater).

Any suggestions? Flemington BMW is 1.5 hours again but wanted to see if I am missing anything?

Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
What used to be JMK and is now Celebrity in Springfield is pretty good. Flemington NJ is also.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will give Flemington a try, not sure why service quality differs this significantly at these BMW centers? I will go with Jim Hurl, thanks much!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Will give Flemington a try, not sure why service quality differs this significantly at these BMW centers? I will go with Jim Hurl, thanks much!
Dana Claxton CSA Flemington has been very good to me.i.e. I came in with a bubble in a tire very late one afternoon. She worked not only to have it replaced but contacted the third party warranty company and I walked out with a 0 bill an hour later.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

·
Never say Never.
25 Posts
Jim is good. I can***8217;t say the same for Dana***8230;

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anyone have a good experience with a Service Center in central NJ?

I use to visit Prestige BMW Ramsey, NJ (before they were bought), but they went downhill considerably since then. Most of their staff moved to Park Ave BMW which is a 1.5 hour commute for me now.

I tried Open Road and Bridgewater BMW. Both are unethical and simply incompetent to my knowledge (4 visits to Open Road and 2 visits to Bridgewater).

Any suggestions? Flemington BMW is 1.5 hours again but wanted to see if I am missing anything?

Thanks!

BMW of Mt. Laurel? Can't be 1.5 hours away, albeit in South Jersey.

Sent from my iPad using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
93 Posts
BMW Ramsey formaly Presteige

Hello, Just came across your post stating that this dealership went downhill. I have been servicing my2 x1's with them for 7 years and have had , for the most part , good experiences.
Tony the former service manager was brought back and runs a tight department. I have found many dealerships within the past decade to be not what they once were in terms of customer service for many reasons . This seems to be all over. lucky if you find an excellent one in every aspect. Turnover also seems to be the norm in many dealerships as they seem not to value its team workers . .
Colonial Subaru in Kingston NY has also been and continues to be very customer oriented and shows appreciation to its customers which is so important to the experience.
good luck finding a dealership that works for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts