BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last weekend I picked up my 435i M Sport with full M Performance accessories.. however I am yet to find out it's service costings. It's due a service in the next 3000 miles, of which is claims will be in 2017, somehow I believe I'll cover those miles before 2017 arrives.

Does anyone know a rough idea of what dealerships charge for an annual service?

I was lead to believe it's in the region of £1200?! Hence why I want more than one opinion.

·
You Don't Need to Know
3,055 Posts
So last weekend I picked up my 435i M Sport with full M Performance accessories.. however I am yet to find out it's service costings. It's due a service in the next 3000 miles, of which is claims will be in 2017, somehow I believe I'll cover those miles before 2017 arrives.

Does anyone know a rough idea of what dealerships charge for an annual service?

I was lead to believe it's in the region of £1200?! Hence why I want more than one opinion.
Dealers here in the US don't have uniform prices (plus, regular service is included for 3/36 on '17s, and 4/50 before that). You should call around to your local dealers and get pricing.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Is the car still in mfr warranty? If not, is it on BMW warranty?

Has it been serviced on time by main BMW dealer?

The main servicing, especially oil servicing, needs to be done by main dealer...or they will wriggle out of any claim.

As to the costs...depends what needs to be done.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the car still in mfr warranty? If not, is it on BMW warranty?

Has it been serviced on time by main BMW dealer?

The main servicing, especially oil servicing, needs to be done by main dealer...or they will wriggle out of any claim.

As to the costs...depends what needs to be done.
I presume so, it was registered in 2015 as demo vehicle. It's ran 19000 miles on the clock now so I can only imagine it's had at least one service.

I had it in yesterday at my local dealer for a quick oil top up and a new run flat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts