BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a set of 4 nearly new Michelin Pilot Sport AS3 all season tires, sized 225/45/17. These tires have been on my 2001 BMW 325i since January of this year. All four tires have between 7-8/32" tread remaining (70-80%) with even tread wear and no punctures or damage.

These tires were $600 new from Tire Rack less than a year ago. Looking for $275 for the set. They can be picked up in Schaumburg, IL (pick up only).

These tires will fit all 3-series BMW's from 1992-2011 with 17" wheels. They also fit most Honda Civic and Accords with 17" wheels and many other vehicles.

I loved these tires but ended up getting some 19" wheels for the summer and I'm going to purchase a real winter/snow tire for the 17" wheels I have so I no longer need them.

These are one of (if not the best) performing all season tires in it's category and I have them on 2 other family member's cars and they love them.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.