Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
BMW + twisty road = fun
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By LOUISE COMPTON
Sun Online

FEW people can claim to have experienced out of this world sex - but Pamela Stonebrooke is a woman who can.

The 52-year-old jazz singer says she enjoyed mind-blowing alien romps with a six-foot reptilian for three years.

Her story is among a number featured in World's Strangest UFO Stories which premieres this Sunday on the Discovery Channel.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Pamela revealed:My first sexual encounter with an alien was unlike any love-making I've experienced before.

It was so intense and enjoyable and, without wanting to get too graphic, he was so much larger than most men.

I remember exactly how I felt when I saw him for the first time. I awoke from my sleep to find myself making love to what appeared to be a Greek god.

At first I assumed it was an exceptionally lucid dream. But the sex was very intense and as I closed my eyes I was overwhelmed by how comfortable I felt with this unknown being.

The next time I opened my eyes he had transformed into a reptilian entity with scaley, snake-like skin. It was then I realised I was making love to a shape-shifting alien.

Sensing I was scared, the reptile whispered, We've always been together, we love each other.

The orgasms were intense. When I tell men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult...

:rofl:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2006030221,00.html

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
In other news, Pamela Stonebrooke has been served with a restraining order that doesn't allow her to come within 200 miles of any Florida Wetlands :eeps:.

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
I would say that it was teh Jever that visited her but she said the sex was really good. :eek:

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
I have noticed that the chameleons in our neighborhood seem especially happy today :dunno:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
ljh824 said:
I LOVED Land of the Lost. Thanks for posting, brings back memories.
Same here...that was one of my favorite Saturday shows as a kid. :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Whhhellll alrightythen :confused:

"When I tell men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult..." :confused:

I wonder why they would find it difficult :dunno: :rolleyes:

·
Living on the redline
27,240 Posts
LmtdSlip said:
Same here...that was one of my favorite Saturday shows as a kid. :thumbup:

so then, you guys can relate exactly where she's coming from with her reptile alien O experience? :dunno: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :rofl:

·
BMW + twisty road = fun
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pvt. Joker said:
She looks like an older version of Courtney Love. :eek:
Yeh kind of like Courtney Love if she was a zombie.

That pretty little dress and her crusty face do not go together. :eek:

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
I wonder if Riley Martin knows anything about this?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts