BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are disorganized, have an average hold time of 15 minutes, send the wrong flatbeds with the wrong equipment and have average wait times of over 2 hours... At one point I called another truck that arrived with the right truck and the right equipment in 30 minutes and sent the bill to BMW assist. They sent me a check within a week.

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
That's the conclusion; so, what happened??? I had a 6 hour wait experience with Lexus Roadside Assistance (not!) back in `04 wherein I finally had to call my salesperson at the dealership who then personally came and got me.

·
Registered
2014 750i, 2015 535i
659 Posts
I got a loaner from my dealer 3 days ago while my 750 is in for maintenance. It's a 328, and I don't think the alarm was coming on since it didn't beep after I pressed the lock button. The dealer had already closed, so I pushed the BMW Assist button. After a very long wait, I got a busy signal! It did automatically redial and eventually connected me with an agent. While he answered "BMW Assist", I think he's just a multi-vendor answer guy. I asked about the alarm stuff, and he had to pass me on to a "BMW tech" or something. Right after the BMW tech came on the line, the call dropped. After a bit, I was reconnected with the first guy. The conclusion was the alarm system wasn't working. The whole thing took about 20+ minutes. I'm just glad that it wasn't anything urgent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts