BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i own a 99 m3 and i was looking into purchising a chip or reprogrammer and for 350 the shark injector claims to produce 40 max torque and 36 max hp. I was curious if any of you have this product and if you beleive its too good to be true??

Thanks,
Brian

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
I have used the injector on both of my 323Ci's. It's probably the best piece of engine management software available to the general market, period.

I will be going to a dyno day soon and I'll post my results.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
///Mathew said:
Yah, whats the deal with the delay. I heard it has something to do with the diagnostics port being in a different location
Diagnostic port? What diagnostic port? The old diagnostic port (the circular port near the DSC unit on early E46es) no longer exist on post 9/01 cars, all diagnotic services are done through the ODB-II port underneath the driver's side dash now.

All I can tell you is, it will be worth your wait. It's not like you M54 guys are really suffering from lack of power...For that matter neither am I. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.