BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
detour in Ingolstadt
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car really never gets old. It's pushing 60k miles and she's still running like a champ.

When she's paid off, I'll be keeping her for a long time. I might supplant it with a new Z4, but I couldn't get rid of this car. It sounds like a crime, but I'm dying to gut the interior, have a rollbar welded in the back seat, and lay waste to timid 335i drivers at the local motorsports parks!

Attachments

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,886 Posts
Congrats! That's really good to hear. Good that the E90 is aging well.

Just out of curiosity, what made you go for the 325 rather than the 330?

·
Registered
525 Posts
This car really never gets old. It's pushing 60k miles and she's still running like a champ.

When she's paid off, I'll be keeping her for a long time. I might supplant it with a new Z4, but I couldn't get rid of this car. It sounds like a crime, but I'm dying to gut the interior, have a rollbar welded in the back seat, and lay waste to timid 335i drivers at the local motorsports parks!
:thumbup:

·
DirtyDeedsDoneDirtCheap
339 Posts
Congrats! That's really good to hear. Good that the E90 is aging well.

: popcorn:

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Looks good. :thumbup:

Where you at in SD? And where do you race, Streets of Willow?

·
detour in Ingolstadt
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Two reasons: same engine, cheaper. Like almost $4000 cheaper. Back then there wasn't even the faintest hint of a turbo engine coming down the pike. Trust me, someone on this board would have known. There simply wasn't $4k of value in an air intake and some bigger wheels.

I wanted 17" wheels because the tires are only $100. And I didn't want power seats, which were standard on a 330i.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts