BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After 3 months and 2 days of zooper loooooooooong wait, shes finally here!!!!

Delivery day went ok, I wouldnt say great, except the part where I finally drove her home. My salesman has pretty serious amnesia, he forgot the the tiny little $400 discount he promised, he forgot the free mats he promised, the delivery day then became the negotiation day take 2. Sigh....... About a week before delivery day, I have told him I wanted the alarm installed before I pick up the car. I also asked if I must do all the paperwork before installing the alarm, I expected him to say "Yes", but surprisingly he said no problem, that was a week ago. Yesterday when I asked him about the alarm, it seemed like that part of our conversation was never registered, he said that cannot be done without doing the paperwork. He then told me the earliest he can install the alarm is end of next week. Sigh.......... Oh and the documentation fee, wasnt aware of that $200 charge, is it a fee thats charged to all car sales?

Anyways, this board really lacks some electric red bimmer pictures. So here we go........:D:D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BS' Bimmer said:
:thumb: Looks great! Time to change the "what I drive" part of your profile! :D

You must have thought it just as I was posting it! :p :D
Thanks!!! Just did, btw, how do I attach a picture as my signature?

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Congrats! I love the color:thumb:

It sounds like your salesguy is a real snake!!! All that BS + a documentation fee. I do not think I have ever heard of a documentation fee, sorry you had to pay that:bawling:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
bimmee said:

Thanks!!! Just did, btw, how do I attach a picture as my signature?
You can modify your signature by going to user options at the top of the page. You can use html to link to a picture there.

Nice car and nice color. I like the E46 in red a lot. Either Electric or Imola.:thumb:

·
Turbo Addict
87 Posts
Nice car!

Nice car! The Electric Red looks great! Enjoy!

BTW, a "documentation fee", if charged by the dealer, should certainly be included in the negotiated price, just like other shady charges like regional advertising. :tsk: Not sure how many choices you have in Hawaii, but steer clear of those guys if possible. Sleazy.

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Re: Nice car!

RichNY said:
Nice car! The Electric Red looks great! Enjoy!

BTW, a "documentation fee", if charged by the dealer, should certainly be included in the negotiated price, just like other shady charges like regional advertising. :tsk: Not sure how many choices you have in Hawaii, but steer clear of those guys if possible. Sleazy.
Hey Rich,

good to see another New Yorker here :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Topaz330xi said:

You can modify your signature by going to user options at the top of the page. You can use html to link to a picture there.

Nice car and nice color. I like the E46 in red a lot. Either Electric or Imola.:thumb:
If I knew I can order custom color, my car will be an Imola Red!! Looks really great!! :thumb:

·
Senior Slacker
5,647 Posts
Nice Car

Glad you finally got it, the "doc" fee is charged on all deals, sorry. There are not too many electric red '02 coupes with SP here, I should be able to spot your car easily.:yikes:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Re: Nice Car

vexed said:
Glad you finally got it, the "doc" fee is charged on all deals, sorry. There are not too many electric red '02 coupes with SP here, I should be able to spot your car easily.:yikes:
Vexed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are one of those on the board I must thank!! Cant survive that wait without your posts ;) ;)

Ok, so, you mean doc fee is a MUST charge fee on all sales made with BMW Honolulu? or all car sales in Hawaii??

True, there are not many E. Red ones around, hehee, but I have seen some, at least there is one at BMW, which is their loaner.

Oh, know what, they didnt throw out my ticket, have to go to trial....:bawling: :bawling:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts