BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in checking out short shifters and other mods on your E46 while at Bimmerfest. Hands on is the best way to decide. B&M, UUC Evo III, Rogue Engineering Octane. If you have one of these in your car and would be willing to demo it to me, let me know. I don't want to drive it, juts check it out while in the parking lot.

I'm specifically interested in ZHP equipped cars since some of the manufacturers have specific models for the ZHP and that's what I've got on order. It's time to start shopping! :thumbup:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
If you're going to 'audition' SSKs, make sure it's on the same transmission that's in your car. The geometries are different enough that one will NOT translate to another.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Feel free to come check mine out. I'll be by the B&M booth probably with some stickers on the car (silver grey). My name is Garett.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
FYI, If anyone has a 3-series with NAV and needs the 2005-2 NAV DVD, I may have a few extra copies with me @ Bimmerfest :).

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
KrisL said:
FYI, If anyone has a 3-series with NAV and needs the 2005-2 NAV DVD, I may have a few extra copies with me @ Bimmerfest :).
What's the difference from the 2003 DVD?

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Bill-SD said:
What's the difference from the 2003 DVD?
There wasn't a 2003 DVD as far as I know.. Only 2002 and 2004. My MY2003 car came with a 2002-2 DVD.

Anyway.. Just updated maps and points of interest.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
KrisL said:
There wasn't a 2003 DVD as far as I know.. Only 2002 and 2004. My MY2003 car came with a 2002-2 DVD.

Anyway.. Just updated maps and points of interest.
Maybe mine is 2002-2 as well. I haven't removed my DVD since buying the car. Does it state version on the DVD?

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
KrisL said:
The one that came in my car says 2003-2 (MY2004, Build 11/03, delivered 1/04).

So is there any way I can reserve one of your 2005-2 DVDs in advance for Saturday? :D

--J.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
JonathanIT said:
So is there any way I can reserve one of your 2005-2 DVDs in advance for Saturday? :D
--J.
Get there early? :)

I'll probably just have a spool sitting on my car (parked in the lot) with a sign.

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
KrisL said:

I'll probably just have a spool sitting on my car (parked in the lot) with a sign.
I plan to be there very early! Just a few questions... what car should I look for, how much cash should I bring, and what's a "spool"? :dunno:

TIA

--J.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
JonathanIT said:
I plan to be there very early! Just a few questions... what car should I look for, how much cash should I bring, and what's a "spool"? :dunno:

TIA

--J.
Look for my car! :) [Click on INFO in my signature]

No cash.

A spool is a piece of plastic that they stack CDs or DVDs on when sold in quantities of 25+.

I'm burning 30 copies of the DVD right now on good quality (Taiyo Yuden) DVD-R media.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
KrisL said:

I'd like one too Kris. Are you driving down with the Bay Bimmerz caravan?

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Bill-SD said:
I'd like one too Kris. Are you driving down with the Bay Bimmerz caravan?
No.. I'm going to leave an hour or two later. I am staying @ the Ramada, so you may be able to catch up with me there..

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Kris, where could I grab a copy of the dvd myself? And what do you use to burn them? My previous attempts failed miserably and I also use TY.

edit: I found 2005-2 on eMule and am in the process of grabbing the file now. The question remains, what do you use to burn, what speed, and any other relevant information I should know? If not, I'll probably use Nero or DVD Decrypter if this download ever finishes. According to the status, only 4 days left to grab....

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
allaboutme said:
edit: I found 2005-2 on eMule and am in the process of grabbing the file now. The question remains, what do you use to burn, what speed, and any other relevant information I should know? If not, I'll probably use Nero or DVD Decrypter if this download ever finishes. According to the status, only 4 days left to grab....
That's where I found it. It's in Alcohol 120% DVD image format. You need 120% to burn it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts