Bimmerfest BMW banner

20381 - 20400 of 20432 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Everyone! Looking for a go-to place to log and showcase your build online?

We are a new supporting vendor here at Bimmerfest and just wanted to stop in to say hello. We are offering the first social marketplace in the aftermarket realm (with over half a million active members) and we are huge fans of BMWs! My teammate Matty and I are from the LA area and we both drive E30s.

Wheelwell offers free online garages where you can log and share your build comprehensively with photos, details and even maintenance records.

Here's my garage for example:

Mike's 1989 325is

And here are the top E36s (M3s, there are many non-Ms as well) in the community. All of these builds can be viewed and shared here.

Our goal is to become the top spot to save and share your build(s)! Looking forward to seeing you guys around!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the tires. What kind/size are they?

They are 205/45/17 Nankang NS-25 all seasons. For the price they for sure surprised me but I wasn’t expecting anything from them. I just wanted my car on the road lol. Wet traction is awesome. Handling is pretty good. Road noise is not a problem. I have done my fair share of burnouts and there’s been minimal tread loss and they smoke like crazy which is always fun when hooning around lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,135 Posts
I have the 225/255x18 version of those Nankang NS-25s, and I agree, they are pretty amazing for the price. I've had much more expensive tires that didn't perform nearly as well.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
They are 205/45/17 Nankang NS-25 all seasons. For the price they for sure surprised me but I wasn’t expecting anything from them. I just wanted my car on the road lol. Wet traction is awesome. Handling is pretty good. Road noise is not a problem. I have done my fair share of burnouts and there’s been minimal tread loss and they smoke like crazy which is always fun when hooning around lol

Wow that's a skinny tire for a 8 inch wheel IMO, How much rubbing are you getting as your camber is not extreme to prevent it. Like the color combo as I have the same in my compact.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow that's a skinny tire for a 8 inch wheel IMO, How much rubbing are you getting as your camber is not extreme to prevent it. Like the color combo as I have the same in my compact.

It is a skinny tire on paper but it’s surprisingly not stretched a lot on the wheel. I don’t really rub. I did add bimmerworld camber shims upfront for a little bit of negative camber and I shaved my rear quarters. I’m planning on going with a 235/40 once I get rid of this junk suspension I am running. That should be interesting, but i do know someone running 17x9 +30 with 245/40’s and the car looks stunning, so I think I should be fine with the 235’s once that time comes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My baby (my '95 E36)

Here are three pics of my '95 325i. i'm only the 3rd owner - first owner (had it for ten years) was a BMW mechanic, so its always had proper maintenance and been garaged. 158,000 miles, 5 speed manual, larger wheels from an '02 325i. Needs nothing except rear brake pads and moonroof lifting blocks.

Attachments

·
On my 22nd bimmer
124 Posts
My 94 325 and 99 528 msport sedan are two of the greatest cars going. Much work had been done by the two previous long term owners and myself... BMW produced such fine machines in their older models. Truly ultimate driving machines....

Attachments

·
On my 22nd bimmer
124 Posts
New beauty, 96 328 88k miles

Both above cars are mine, now selling the 94 325 due to finding this 328.. One lady owner and an inch thick file of BMW dealer maint receipts. Montreal blue with dove grey interior. All options, $39k car in 96.. Awesome little ultimate driving machine... Put my 17inch ASA rims with altimax snows on... Have a set of stock rims also for summer...

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Both above cars are mine, now selling the 94 325 due to finding this 328.. One lady owner and an inch thick file of BMW dealer maint receipts. Montreal blue with dove grey interior. All options, $39k car in 96.. Awesome little ultimate driving machine... Put my 17inch ASA rims with altimax snows on... Have a set of stock rims also for summer...
Very nice find.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked up about a month ago. 95 Avus M3. Needs some love but will do my best to better it.

20381 - 20400 of 20432 Posts