Bimmerfest BMW banner

20401 - 20420 of 20431 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Give details miles, stick etc. Had a 97 5speed lux !astyear. Got tired of throwing money at it. Love the blue....
5 spd manual. I thought there weren't any automatics that year, but that was only pre 12/94 production, which mine is.

Dove gray interior and 200k on the clock. Engine replaced at 90K, no reason given.

Dinan CAI :rolleyes:, E39 540 MAF, 21 lb injectors and TRM tune are the only mods. Though I think I read somewhere M3s had 21lb injectors.

I totaled up the stack of receipts I received: $24,000 in maintenance and repairs. This car was a major contributor to the automotive repair economy.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
95's had automatics some most were Lux cars but some were not. Nice Avus you picked up, looks very clean considering the mileage. 95's have same 19lb injectors as M50b25, M52b28 and S52b32 got 21.5 lb injectors

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long time member but haven’t posted in some time. I have owned 8 e36’s in the last 13 years and haven’t had one in over 2 years. Now that we have a townhouse with a garage I was able to pickup an almost identical replica of my first car which was a Alpine White 325i. Just picked up a 1995 318i that is hands down one of the cleanest I have owned and with no rust on the body at all. Look forward to updating the maintenance on this car and putting my personal touch on it over the next few years.

Attachments

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,115 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
166 Posts
New picture of my car, with Apex staggered 18, 8.5 38et F - 9 42et R 255 35 in the front, 265 35 in the rear. They fit perfect.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah bbs rx 203! I hoping when I swap my suspension over and add some negative camber I can get away without touching the fenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Owned for about 4 years now. Love this thing.

My 97 318is vert. Besides running around on the roads in Upper Bucks County Pennsylvania I also AutoX with it. It ain't fast but damn it is fun with a set of 16" M3 rims dressed in 200 rated Falkens. This pix shows a set of Dunlaps on a set of 15" rims painted with that removable paint. Liked the white but peelable paint, not so much. But engine degreaser makes short work of removing it.

Attachments

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,115 Posts
I would like to share as well but can't find the way to upload my pic's

:tsk::bawling::(
Click on reply
Scroll down to Additional Options
Click on Manage Attachments
That will open a dialog box with 6 upload boxes
Click one of them, then navigate to the picture you want to upload
Click on the file, then make sure the file name appears
Repeat for up to 6 pictures. NOTE: the picture files should be 500KB or less each
IMPORTANT: You MUST then click the Upload button to the far right or the picture(s) will not upload.
WAIT until the upload boxes are clear and the file names of the pictures appear below the dialog boxes. If you close the upload box too soon the pictures will not upload. Once all the pictures are uploaded click the "close this window".
You can then compose a message (it can also be done before uploading the pictures) and then click the "submit reply" box below the message dialog box. The message with picture(s) will then post.

It sounds like a lot of steps, but once you've done it, it becomes easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts

Try too look my humble car https://imgur.com/a/bGf2nnQ it's brand new and when you inside of it you will feel like your home even you just sitting on the back-sit you can also play your phone games like subwaysurfers and animal jam or chatting your friends whatever you will do.

i would like to share to everyone and say something about it :thumbup::angel:

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,115 Posts
What's the color? Too orangy to be Calypso.

20401 - 20420 of 20431 Posts