BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Just picked this up last weekend! A little dirty, but still beautiful.
Blue ridge mountain metallic, black vernasca leather w/grey stitching, 19' double-spoke, and open-pore oak grain. Loaded with Premium, Executive, Luxury, and Comfort packages.
:jawdrop:

·
aMiraLy
31 Posts
Has anyone else also noticed that the C10 Mediterranean Blue Metallic option has disappeared from the design tool? I was at the dealership today to configure my 2021 330e and we discovered that this option is not showing up anymore.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Port. Blue is the biggest eye-catcher IMO....order that with Oyster Vernasca (my combo)...Mine is a 330 with the M-Sport trim and everything else...it looks amazing. My issue is the standard grille looks soooo much better than the M340...it’s enough to not want to own one. BMW really needs to make that an option-”remove M340 grille styling” I really think shadowline extended trim is great with Port. Blue as well. You could probably talk someone into buying the M-Carbon mirror caps on the spot to match it. I’ve seen one with black M-rims and all black accents and it‘s so sharp (next time I have the extra cash that’s what I plan to do). Anyway here’s mine the day I drove it home
a year ago.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hi,
Cleaned up my car and thought I'd post this picture; it's a 2020 M340 in Tanzanite Blue with Cognac interior

Reactions: kspenser

·
Autobahn Raser
E39 540i, MB ML430, Infiniti Q60
47 Posts
Hi folks,
Does anyone know how to order shadowline package on a 2021 330e and how to select red brake calipers instead of the default blue once without changing the configuration?
This the my build Build Your Own Car: Luxury Car Customizer by BMW USA
Thanks,

·
Registered
219 Posts
Jon, I'm an old-timer in the BMW arena and I have to trust that you can use all your worldly influence to bring back Barbera Red. Whatever happened to it....... ;)

·
aMiraLy
31 Posts
Picked up my 2021 330e in Blue Ridge Mountain Metallic with Oyster interior. Will take better pictures once I get a chance. So far love the color.

·
2015 328x
1,654 Posts
I have a 21 330ix coming to port from Meh he co. I went back and forth on the 2 blues, finally went with the Sapphire black. I had one in the past and when clean they look amazing to me, especially at night. Pictures after PU.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts