BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
brad
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So 3 weeks ago I drove away with my new 325i for $1500 below invoice. Straight outa college and into my dream car! I knew those 5 years would pay off for something :p I also bought a Canon SD200 yesterday, so here are some sexay pics of the ride. I used Zaino (Z2/ZFX) on it 2 weeks ago, and washed it 2 days ago.

·
Registered
154 Posts
XBN`grind said:
So 3 weeks ago I drove away with my new 325i for $1500 below invoice. Straight outa college and into my dream car! I knew those 5 years would pay off for something :p I also bought a Canon SD200 yesterday, so here are some sexay pics of the ride. I used Zaino (Z2/ZFX) on it 2 weeks ago, and washed it 2 days ago.

digging those wheels!

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
Beautiful! :thumbup: congrats on a gorgeous automobile. Kudos also on the Zaino... I wouldn't use anything else.

I also say :thumbup: to some nice shiny tire dressing :) It always looks good; on a new car it is a must!

But I would say :thumbdwn: to the dealer plates and especially that butt-ugly license frame; toss those as soon as you can!

--J.

·
Registered
285 Posts
XBN`grind said:

Niello huh, who did you work with? I bought mine off Rick Derrick.

·
Casey!
17,672 Posts
Nice car and I second the "dress the tires" sentiment.

And how do you like the SD200? I just bought an SD500 and its awesome! Finally a nice camera that I can fit in my pocket...

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Not fair, all BMW fans are supposed to buy Hondas or Acuras out of college (Integra GSR sedan for me). :D

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
jvr530i said:
The owner of this doesn't seem to agree with you... :D
Id bet that guy is a metrosexual.

·
brad
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
azurribaggio,
I bought it from the internet dealer, Todd Mehserle. He was awesome, and gave me no hassles. I was in and out in a couple hours. He even changed my interest rate I got from the bank from 4.59 to 4.29.

hockeynut,
The SD200 is sooo nice. Every review of the SD series are good. I think it's the best ultra-compact camera out there. Can't beat the size and quality you get out of it.

as for the tire dressing.. I like the dirty look!

·
brad
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I took it out to grass valley the first weekend I had it. It's nice. I got excited when I saw a sign with a wavy arrow and below it.. 'Next 5 miles.' Yeah, good call. I'll take it off in the morning.

cruztopless said:
Nice ride Brad. I got mine from the same dealer. You need to take that front license plate holder off!

So ... take any drives up to GV lately? :)

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
avalys said:
Tire dressing is what metrosexuals put on their tires.

Real men leave them natural.

:D
:stupid: Tires are not meant to be shiny. I always preferred just a good tire cleaner to get the dirt off and the tire back to its natural color. Tire dressing is too :bling: . Besides, the last Enzo I saw being driven didn't have shiny tires and looked just right.

Attachments

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts
cwsqbm said:
:stupid: Tires are not meant to be shiny. I always preferred just a good tire cleaner to get the dirt off and the tire back to its natural color. Tire dressing is too :bling: . Besides, the last Enzo I saw being driven didn't have shiny tires and looked just right.
I agree, shiny is bling. I prefer the "like new" look that Meguire's #40 gives, or Auto Glym Tyre Dressing. These products also protect the rubber from UV rays and prevents that browning effect. I also think a dull black sheen on the rubber makes the wheels look brighter and clean, all IMHO of course.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.