BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to just publicly throw out my lease comp so that it undermines good dealers/CA's out there, however, I just had the smoothest experience I've had in 8 BMW deals and I'm still pinching myself because my target lease calc was much much higher than what I walked out with and my math was spot on.

If you are interested in buying your car from a northern California dealer, PM me and I'll share my numbers.

· Registered
93 Posts
Can only agree. There are some great deals on 7's right now because the residuals went up nicely in September. Assuming you're getting no MF markup, the only main thing to negotiate is how much the dealer should make above ED (or US) invoice.

· Registered
46 Posts
i would be interested in details about the lease deal you were able to get. thanks for the help.

I don't want to just publicly throw out my lease comp so that it undermines good dealers/CA's out there, however, I just had the smoothest experience I've had in 8 BMW deals and I'm still pinching myself because my target lease calc was much much higher than what I walked out with and my math was spot on.

If you are interested in buying your car from a northern California dealer, PM me and I'll share my numbers.

· Registered
367 Posts
Are these deals as strong as the AH7 deals last year? What are the ED lease payments looking like?

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All...contact Frank Chang @ SF BMW (925)963-5381. 1st payment/drive off: $567
3rd payment through lease end $1267.

This was for:
2013 750Li xDrive
Exec Pkge
MSport Pkge
Lighting Pkge
ARS

There are a number of ways to back into this.

· Registered
8,246 Posts
When there are promos running, low drive offs are common. I'm not sure you can get to $0 (BMW likes to see some money up front I believe). In my case, drive offs were about $4,500 - with a security deposit of around $5,600 included. So I paid $4,500 initially, but get back $5,600 at lease end.

· Munchen bound
1,223 Posts
Are there ever any deals on the Alpina? I wonder what the rates are on them...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.