BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 v a5

It's getting colder outside, for many of us, so why not put some hot drop tops side-by-side to get us thinking of warmer weather. This side-by-side features two very appealing convertibles, the 4 Series Convertible and the A5 Convertible. Both look great inside and out, but which would you have?

4 v a5

4 v a5

4 v a5

4 v a5

Read about the new A5/S5 Convertible here!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Biggest difference looks-wise is with the tops up- I am not a fan of fabric tops, so the BMW hard top convertible made my choice easier. The Audi may be a better performing car in stock form however.

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
I'm a rag-top guy, so my choice would be the A5. However, the 4 Series is the better looking of the two when the tops are down.

·
Fire4161
42 Posts
I had an 2011 AUDI S5 Cabrio and loved it. I now have a 2016 BMW 650 Xi and love it more. The BMW 4 series convertible with hard top just has no room in trunk with top down. The Audi does

·
Banned
10,015 Posts

The one with the wind deflector. Um.....

Well If ya got one, and I speak only for BMW, top down with deflector + windows up is an island o'heat! Quiet too, right up to the speed limiter.

Don't go for rag tops anyway. My Bud's E46 top was sliced open by urban treasure seekers. Easily.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts