BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Daniel T
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Got this error today - anyone seen it before?

ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1466429788.120535.jpg

Thanks
Daniel

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yes, I had the same error on mine a couple of months ago. I could see which side's camera was at fault by pressing the side view camera button and watching the display which flashed up quickly and then displayed the error message. I removed the screws from the wheel arch liner and pulled it back giving access to the camera and cable. After removing the cable from the camera I sprayed electrical cleaner on the contacts, put it all back together and its been happy ever since.

·
Daniel T
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I had the same error on mine a couple of months ago. I could see which side's camera was at fault by pressing the side view camera button and watching the display which flashed up quickly and then displayed the error message. I removed the screws from the wheel arch liner and pulled it back giving access to the camera and cable. After removing the cable from the camera I sprayed electrical cleaner on the contacts, put it all back together and its been happy ever since.
Thanks You will give that ago - it has been raining here also i'm wondering if water has got near any of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts