BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, here goes, we have two twin cup holders available, one has a chrome finish and the other has a Stainless Steel finish.

Just PM me with your silent bid.
Please bare in mind that each cup holder costs $60 on eBay, then factor in the fabrication of the two together, so please bid sensibly.

THESE ARE OEM PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN ALTERED TO MAKE THE JOIN.

Please indicate which one you are bidding on, either the chrome one, or the stainless one, I will close the auction at midnight on July 31st, only PM's received with bids before the closing date will be accepted.

BUYER MUST PAY SHIPPING, CAN SHIP INTERNATIONAL AT BUYERS EXPENSE.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to clarify, I am not expecting to cover the full cost of the items ($120+), I was just puting out there what they would cost to assemble one. I could put them on eBay, but I thought I would give you guys a chance to get your hands on one, when I posted the pics when I first made them, I had loads of people saying the wanted one, now here's your chance.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In this image the black plastic caps that go on top are not installed, I wanted to make sure no adjustments were needed.

This image is the finished item.

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK, here goes, we have two twin cup holders available, one has a chrome finish and the other has a Stainless Steel finish.

Just PM me with your silent bid.
Please bare in mind that each cup holder costs $60 on eBay, then factor in the fabrication of the two together, so please bid sensibly.

THESE ARE OEM PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN ALTERED TO MAKE THE JOIN.

Please indicate which one you are bidding on, either the chrome one, or the stainless one, I will close the auction at midnight on July 31st, only PM's received with bids before the closing date will be accepted.

BUYER MUST PAY SHIPPING, CAN SHIP INTERNATIONAL AT BUYERS EXPENSE.

Good Luck!
can you price me one shipped to 85268 please if this item is available thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.