BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
:-)
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've just seen the alpine white thread and the steel grey thread.. i'm considering getting a titanium 03 325Ci.. let's see some silver (titanium or whatever) pics!! :bigpimp:

·
Awesome power!
4,851 Posts
Here's mine:

Attachments

·
Awesome power!
4,851 Posts
Welcome to the Fest...I see you've found your way over from bmw330ci.com. Hope you're enjoying your new ride.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Re: T. Silver

Nbtstatic said:
Did you buy that car through ebay? That lot in which the picture is taken and the way in which it was taken resembles that used by one of the ebay sellers that usually has several BMWs on auction at any given time.

If you did get it through ebay, would you mind sharing your experience? If not, sorry to pus the thread off topic. Back to our regularly scheduled posting....

·
Addicted
1,250 Posts
No I did'nt, I saw the car on ebay, and noticed that the dealer is local to me here in DFW, so I just strolled over there and test-drove it. The car was so amazingly clean, it looked like it couldve been on a showroom floor.
But as far as dealing with this Dealer through ebay, I wouldnt hesitate. I talked to them almost every day for a few weeks, theyre all great guys, and will find you any color/trim/options you want with very low miles. I had a great experience with them and will do business there again.

js

·
Registered
760 Posts
mine little E46 coupe!

:)

·
Awesome power!
4,851 Posts
Jimmy540i.com said:
mine little E46 coupe!

:)
Good show, Jimmy. Here's mine on snows with SSR GT1s:

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
NICE Car & Wheels!

Wanna swap engine with my 2.8? :D

·
Awesome power!
4,851 Posts
Jimmy540i.com said:
NICE Car & Wheels!

Wanna swap engine with my 2.8? :D
Thanks.

and

Not a chance!

·
Awesome power!
4,851 Posts
Re: Re: Silver Ci pics?

rbright said:

Probably the most common color out there.
Yeah, but ain't it sweet?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.