BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the most popular photos are of beautiful bimmers and beautiful babes, but I thought I would share a couple I just took in prep for our trip. If you would like to see what will fit in the E93 with the roof folded in the trunk, here you go:
(this was trial and errored at the dealership!)
IMG_0257.JPG
The picture is how they all would fit if you were facing the back of the trunk. The tan bag will fit nicely in the space between the cover that lowers and the back of trunk. The very small blue bag fits (you could fit another one as well, we just have the one) on top of the other two bags because the cover that lowers in the trunk is slanted. The baseball bag is long & thin which enables it to fit (barely, don't over stuff) between and a little on top of the two flat bags and where the trunk closes. These bags pretty much take up every useable space!

I'm sure most of you have a nice folder to put all of your ED and trip paperwork. But if you don't, I found this little folder at target for less than $10. All hotels, and back up directions go into each divided space. I also had an extra divider that was perfect for tickets and other docs. A zipper in the front holds passports, IDL etc... thought I would share this nice little economical find!

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0256.JPG

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Woah :yikes:

And I thought I was obsessive with google calendar and excel printouts of every detail

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts

·
Registered
27,273 Posts
Glad to see Brussels in the mix, have a beer on the second floor at Le Roi D' Espania on the Grand Place for me :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
WaddsUp with dat TPX bag dude??!!:dunno:

You heading out to play in the NCAA Deutscheland Tournament or something:p

.... PUT ME IN COACH!!! .... i am reaaady to playy....today...

Look at mee!! I can beeeeee centerfield!!......

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WaddsUp with dat TPX bag dude??!!:dunno:

You heading out to play in the NCAA Deutscheland Tournament or something:p

.... PUT ME IN COACH!!! .... i am reaaady to playy....today...

Look at mee!! I can beeeeee centerfield!!......
LOL - That's my sons LL Bag! I needed a long, but thinner bag to take advantage of the space in the back of the trunk - fits perfectly.

For those calling me obsessive, I just call it organized. ;) Didn't yo momma teach you not to say anything at all if you can't say something nice!! :bigpimp: j/k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts