BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bol said:
The rear reminds me of the Ferrari 550... not that that's a bad thing :thumb:
just a little bit maybe. But the rear fender on the Maranello is integrating with the trunk. On the BMW the same part has a completely different line. It's kinda going nowhere and ending up where the rear bumper is (same on the E65) And exactly this line is making the rear end 'unusual' and is not giving that trunk lid a chance to hide.

Check this Maranello. Can we speak of butt ugly here ? No, because this design bears the signature of Sergio Pininfarina. One of his most successful desings (to me) is the Testarossa, a car which is serving as a model for the recent Ferrari cars.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well just to let you guys know, I was reading one of the magazines yesterday, think it was Automobile...and Bangle was quoted as saying that the next 3 will not be "as pretty as the 6 series".. and I think thats a good thing! Maybe that means they will keep the design simple and devoid of humpback trunks, toned down flames, etc.. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.