BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive posted about this before but now im actually ordering one this week. the AKG kit is $260, which is way too much. Korman doesnt have a list price and i dont call vendors. i can get the full kit with the linkage, wiper, driver side cover and the wiper has the built in washer fluid nozzles so i can delete the ones from my hood. its only $220 usd shipped from the UK. question is does anyone know a place to get it cheaper ?

·
BMW Genius @ BMW Portland
2,198 Posts
ive posted about this before but now im actually ordering one this week. the AKG kit is $260, which is way too much. Korman doesnt have a list price and i dont call vendors. i can get the full kit with the linkage, wiper, driver side cover and the wiper has the built in washer fluid nozzles so i can delete the ones from my hood. its only $220 usd shipped from the UK. question is does anyone know a place to get it cheaper ?
yeah, you can do it yourself. my friend did it to his SC e30. no money needed, just time and patients.

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, you can do it yourself. my friend did it to his SC e30. no money needed, just time and patients.
ya, ive seen the DIY's on that. but im not going that route, i already have a huge amount of stuff that is currently bieng made, this is one of the few things ill just order rather then make.

·
Registered
872 Posts
when do it please take a ton of pics. I have a unit in the garage Ive been waiting to put in. Not sure if you ever had to take the wiper out but its a major pain, possiblely the biggest pain other then taking the gas tank out. Take pics and keep us posted.

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when do it please take a ton of pics. I have a unit in the garage Ive been waiting to put in. Not sure if you ever had to take the wiper out but its a major pain, possiblely the biggest pain other then taking the gas tank out. Take pics and keep us posted.
ya, ive heard it was a major pain in the ass to do. but according to the seller it only takes an hour to install. ill see about that tho. ill post pics as soon as i get it on. right now my car is getting shaved and painted then i am gonna install all the new stuff i have for it. shiould be like 2 weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts