BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find the sat option on my audio options using just the audio function. Is there another way? I can't imagine BMW woulnd't put a sirius capability in the premium pkg 335. Can it be that unique an option?:(

·
Registered
27 Posts
I cannot find the sat option on my audio options using just the audio function. Is there another way? I can't imagine BMW woulnd't put a sirius capability in the premium pkg 335. Can it be that unique an option?:(
Satellite radio is an option and not all 335's have it. Check your Vin # options list and see if you have Sirius Radio or call the Sirius help line. Maybe it's not activated. My suggestion. I'm sure someone here knows a lot more.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Believe it or not, it's optional. I'm in the same boat. 2011 335, premium, nav...no sat. I've got an appointment this Friday morning to rectify the situation.

·
Lost but making good time
3er + 3er + 4er = 10er, Bimmers?!
6,508 Posts
Where does one look up the vin# options list?
You cannot do it yourself online. Go to the parts counter or service desk at any BMW dealership and ask for a "Vehicle Inquiry Report." They will need the last seven characters of your VIN and perhaps your registration (some dealers don't like to provide the info unless you own the car).

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Bimmer

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Believe it or not, it's optional. I'm in the same boat. 2011 335, premium, nav...no sat. I've got an appointment this Friday morning to rectify the situation.
There's nothing to rectify in your particular situation: your iDrive has a built-in Sirius tuner. It should cost $380 or less for your dealer to activate it.

One year service is included with activation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.