BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please explain how to use the ski sack. I was able to unfold the bag and was stuck there.I looked at the manual but couldn't understand how you get the hatch open to the trunk!!! how do you get the skis/boards into the sack??? thanks.

·
24/7 Bimmer Addict
514 Posts
kriss said:
can someone please explain how to use the ski sack. I was able to unfold the bag and was stuck there.I looked at the manual but couldn't understand how you get the hatch open to the trunk!!! how do you get the skis/boards into the sack??? thanks.
I would like to know that too. My sales person did not go into the details. I think he did not know how to do it either.

·
Registered
244 Posts
in the area behind the fold down arm rest, above the ski bag, there is a button you press that releases the door in the trunk. Then you just put the skis through the hole from the trunk

·
Uber Olive Brain
169 Posts
kriss said:
Assuming that you have the through-loading system, it's button 2 in the attached image (snipped from the manual). If you don't have the through-loading system, the button is somewhere on the bottom.

This is all in the manual. If you don't have one, download one from the BMW Owner's Circle at http://www.bmwusa.com -- you just need your VIN number to register (make sure that you go to the "Owner's Circle", and NOT "My BMW").

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts