BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got into my car, shut the door and heard a loud, heart stopping, klack! :yikes: I opened the door back up, looked around and saw nothing. I figured that would of been to much to ask so I looked closer and found a chip in the paint all the way down to the primer on the inside of the door where it goes into the door-jamb . Then I looked at the door-jamb and found several scratches :wailing: . I touched it up for now but it looks like I'm going to stress over this until I fix it. I guess I'll be trying the chip/scratch repair thing. I'm super bummed but at least I did it myself.

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,637 Posts
Lori said:
I got into my car, shut the door and heard loud, heart stopping, klack! :yikes: I opened the door back up, looked around and saw nothing. I figured that would of been to much to ask so I looked closer and found a chip in the paint all the way down to the primer on the inside of the door where it goes into the door-jamb . Then I looked at the door-jamb and found several scratches :wailing: . I touched it up for now but it looks like I'm going to stress over this until I fix it. I guess I'll be trying the chip/scratch repair thing. I'm super bumed but at least I did it myself.
Look at it this way- there may not be a btter place to practice repair than a door jamb. Good luck!

·
Using SPF 45
3,672 Posts
PropellerHead said:
Look at it this way- there may not be a btter place to practice repair than a door jamb. Good luck!
Yeah, no kidding. Far better than in the middle of your bonnet or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts