BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came accross this hellacious sleeper. Id love to see the looks on peoples faces when you say its got a V12 in it
WOW:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
ZOMFG!!! how the he11 do you wedge a V12 into that tiny engine compartment!! i wish the site was in english. but DUDE that thing is freakin' sweet!:yikes:

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
really annoying.......youve got to relocate the booster. And alot of other components. I had a chance to get a Running V12 for 700 bucks. With trans.
Thought about a conversion but only insane germans do that.

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
BMRJET Thats all that comes to my mind

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
LMFAO goood call brother. Maybe if we can get it fast enough it might fly!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Welcome to about 6 years ago. This and many other nut jobs have been built over the years. brake relocation done with factory parts from a 540i. I have a booster and a remote set up was toying with the idea. Easy to come by, v12 is not a rev happy engine and it still has a timing belt.

LS1 or a M62 4.4L or 4.8L would be a better choice.

·
Registered
523 Posts
:yikes: Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did he fit that in there?!?!?!?!?! That looks very nice.

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More of a conversation piece. Im sure you could get more HP out of a Turbocharged inline 6
Using less gas

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you have a point. The V8s and V12s go for cheap off ebay.
If its not an M engine its not going to sell on ebay

·
Registered
40 Posts
Impressive, but dumb. That 12 is listed as one of the most ineffectient engines in the world. Eight miles to the gallon is dumb these days.

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
Yeah especially with petrol prices these days. Here in melbourne its about $1.50 per liter if ur going with premium. ITS A JOKE. Im with matt. I rekon a 6 with a with forced induction would go harder for less, both in instalment and fuel.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts