BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey, I am from SLO. Me and my friend are planning to leave early to get to Bimmerfest because I heard that it gets crowded early and parking is hard.

So where would be a convenient place for you to meet? I am meeting my friend near the Home Depot on Los Osos Valley Road. PM me or AIM me.

·
The only cars to drive...
240 Posts
comming from Paso Robles. Let me know when and where.

~Vroomer

·
Banned
9,901 Posts
Another thing to consider is arranging to hook up with the BayBimmerz caravan -- we blow through SLO some time between 11-1. If you guys are all gathered and ready at a strategic onramp locale, and we stay in touch via cellphone, it wouldn't be hard at all to get on and hook up with the group.

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
RKT BMR said:
Another thing to consider is arranging to hook up with the BayBimmerz caravan -- we blow through SLO some time between 11-1. If you guys are all gathered and ready at a strategic onramp locale, and we stay in touch via cellphone, it wouldn't be hard at all to get on and hook up with the group.
I've got a feeling they are talking about Saturday morning David.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am close to Coast BMW and Home Depot. I was planning on leaving SLO with another 330ZHP between 6-6:30. This leaves me an easy 2+ hours to get to Santa Barbara. So how about the Home Depot parking lot off Los Osos Valley Road? It is nice and big there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Okay..sounds like a plan then. You guys can hit me up on AIM at ASAed330. I think we should exchange contact info though. Hit me up on AIM or PM me.

ajandb128: sorry for the long PM response. I never knew I had a PM. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts