·
ROLL TIDE!
23,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Oh I'm sure there taking tons of parts off they can sell before they crush it.
I got to admit seeing your car like that made me cringe.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Damn, so the day finally came....

·
Keeping it surreal
43,227 Posts
*Sniff* :cry:

·
Function over fashion
887 Posts
Sad to see any car get crushed, but unless you want to be a hoarder I guess it's gotta happen.

Congrats on the new car, and safe travels!

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And I am also suffering from sellers remorse. I really liked not having a car payment. Crap, too late now. $265 a month for two years, bye bye.

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
And I am also suffering from sellers remorse. I really liked not having a car payment. Crap, too late now. $265 a month for two years, bye bye.
$265 a month for a amazing condition ZHP though is an unbeatable price. So don't stress. Plus when your done paying it off. You know how it goes then you have an extra $265 a month and your like humm.. what mods should I get :thumbup:

·
Ich bin ein Bimmerer
1,241 Posts
Ha, my payment was over 700 for 5 years, and it really is no less car today (just like your new car!)

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,884 Posts
So here it is. I will update it as the continue to kill it and ultimately post a video of it being crushed in the smasher.

RIP 323.
Aww, man, those are my clears. I hope they don't crush them. For a worthwhile cause, though.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts