BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:

yeah yeah, i'll prob go uuc. but RE seems like a good unit. and although it's just a rebent stock selector i do see some advantages to taht. price isnt that big a deal b/c they kits are cheaper for the 325s. i dunno. i dont know anyone in the area with any SSK installed. i am going to have to think on this a little. if anyone else has any other insights? thanks to the replies so far.
Having analyzed the stock unit, the uuc has much more quality. If you go with it, I recommend that you get all the upgrades (carrier and cartridge). I started hearing about RE not too long ago, and took a look at their products, but the main reason I went with uuc was because I've never heard too much about RE, and because uuc was reputable for their products (and I am satisfied with my swaybarbarians):D . If you were near here you could drive mine around to get a feel, but it's really hard to describe it:dunno: . Have you read my review?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.