Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
hockey-holic
322 Posts
Not me...

I'm glad I got out of Worldcom last year and went with Cingular. Worldcomm's customer service was terrible. They kept charging me toll charges for calls within my area code from my area code. I mostly call the wife locally and got dinged for 35 cents extra for each minute. They never found a fix and had to keep giving me credit on my next bill.:tsk:

Bob

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I get AT&T wireless so there may be some more users around. Though I think WorldComm already uses the AT&T wireless network (and just bland it for its own purpose). Someone correct me if I am wrong.

This is an added bonus for my Verizon stock :thumbup:

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
I *just* caught up with the 21st century and broke down (under wife peer pressure) and bought cellular service and 2 phones via "Verizon", (only because carrying a family plan using the cells for LD calling saved us money, and we got the $150 a piece phones for $25 each) not sure if Verizon is affected or not, but hey, if its gone tomorrow, I won't miss the cell phone (but will be the $25 a month we save not carrying [email protected] phone!)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Well, I suppose thats good news for Sprint PCS. Last time I was speaking with a service rep, she said "Wow, I see on the computer here that you've been with us a very long time! Says here you opened your account in 1999". Hmm...well I guess 3 years is an enternity in the cell phone business. Maybe they'll use the increase in revenue to overhaul their customer service, which has got to be the WORST of ANY business on the planet. The only reason I stay with them is they gave me a "customer retention" plan the last time I wanted to ditch them. Even by current offers, it beats anything out there price/useage wise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts