BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was already a bit into the intersection when the light turned yellow and a lady made a left turn.

i just knew shed do it,so i begun to slam my brakes but instead of her accelerating, she slowed down in the middle of the intersection, blocking me from being able to avoid her.

not too much damaged to my 93 accord aside from scratched to hell bumper, cracked left turn signal and a small dent to the rightside of the headlight.

her car,however, got smashed. her right side doors got pushed the hell in,looks like frame damage imo.

93 accord vs 00 accord. i won in that. cop didnt write up a police report because he said damage wasnt a lot but said she was at fault. she,herself said it was her fault for misjudging how far i was.

:mad: this is the 3rd accident in 4 yrs from the same stupid crap, on the same damn road too!

i mean, ive made sure to slow the hell down before crossing intersections to avoid it, but then this crap happens again.

i just want nationwide to cut me a check and ill just fix my headlights.

·
Format c:\*.* /y
1,321 Posts
That's one of the most enraging driving mistakes I see/hear about: People stopping any time there's anything resembling an emergency situation. I had a coffin-dodger do the same thing to me a few years ago but I was lucky enough to come to a stop a few feet away. He just kept staring at me for another few seconds -as if he was hoping I'd hit the gas and hit him after all- and then went on his way...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts