BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a bad week...

speeding ticket on Sunday followed by a bent rim on Monday and now today I got towed home about 60 miles.

Normally I only work about 20 miles from home but I had a meeting in Carson with a company I consult with and conveniently my car gave me the "Engine pressure too low, stop driving or everything will explode" error.

So 1 hour for the tow truck to arrive and 2 hours to get home, I'm tired and ready to drive the stupid car into a wall.

That M6 I test drove is starting to look better and better...

stupid bmws. stupid wheels. stupid cops. ahhhhhasdfhasdlflaskfh.....anyways sorry just had to vent.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
wow - that vent came sooner than i anticipated:rofl:. i'm tellin u, its the double deuces. they are bad joojoo. hope it all works out.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

If its too blurry to read it says "Engine oil pressure too low. Switch off engine. Possible engine damage. Continued driving is not possible. Please contact BMW Roadside Assistance."

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its all good, mani

u wanna hug it out bitch :D
haha yes i do!! :grouphug:

new season of entourage kicks ass, haha I love the little shroom adventure they took last week

wow - that vent came sooner than i anticipated:rofl:. i'm tellin u, its the double deuces. they are bad joojoo. hope it all works out.
:rofl: if you get a carrera GT I'll race you

that sucks mani. keep us posted on what the problem was
will do. heh I was just thinking about how my 7 hasnt had any major problems after seeing all the new threads recently :eek:

be optimistic, it could of been worse
I'd rather be pessimistic and imagine how much better my day could've been. its actually more motivational, at least to me.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hey at least they got there in an hour, less than 2 weeks after I bought my OVERPRICED CPO e66 I was stranded on the highway for 12+ hours, so I guess the probs do get better with age 02's horrible 04's just bad 06's are inconvenient ... lol

·
Sleek Sam
3,518 Posts
Yup, 22's too small. Its causing you all the problems. Time to step your game up and jump on them 24's.:rofl:

Good luck with your cars problem. Hope you have warranty.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey at least they got there in an hour, less than 2 weeks after I bought my OVERPRICED CPO e66 I was stranded on the highway for 12+ hours, so I guess the probs do get better with age 02's horrible 04's just bad 06's are inconvenient ... lol
haha yea these cars are crazy.

and 12 hours!?!? :yikes: oh man that must've sucked... what took them so long?

Yup, 22's too small. Its causing you all the problems. Time to step your game up and jump on them 24's.:rofl:

Good luck with your cars problem. Hope you have warranty.
mmm 24's!

actually I just bumped the rear tires up from 25 series to 30... oh man what a difference in ride! its so much smoother and less jittery back there, I'll do the same to the fronts when they wear out or tear

and yea, got original warranty as well as factory extended till may of 2011 :thumbup:

still though, its kind of eerie with the timing, I'm right at 49k miles...

·
Sleek Sam
3,518 Posts
haha yea these cars are crazy.

and yea, got original warranty as well as factory extended till may of 2011 :thumbup:

still though, its kind of eerie with the timing, I'm right at 49k miles...
49K? Perfect time to start going mod craze. So..... when you want me to order the Wald Kit and KW Coilovers for you?:rofl:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Its been a bad week...

speeding ticket on Sunday followed by a bent rim on Monday and now today I got towed home about 60 miles.

Normally I only work about 20 miles from home but I had a meeting in Carson with a company I consult with and conveniently my car gave me the "Engine pressure too low, stop driving or everything will explode" error.

So 1 hour for the tow truck to arrive and 2 hours to get home, I'm tired and ready to drive the stupid car into a wall.

That M6 I test drove is starting to look better and better...

stupid bmws. stupid wheels. stupid cops. ahhhhhasdfhasdlflaskfh.....anyways sorry just had to vent.
Damn, Mani! I guess I've missed a bit. Sorry to hear about your drama. I'm sure you cracked open a bottle w/ you got home!:drink: Like Sunny said, keep us posted.

·
President
8,098 Posts
Damn, Mani! I guess I've missed a bit. Sorry to hear about your drama. I'm sure you cracked open a bottle w/ you got home!:drink: Like Sunny said, keep us posted.
mani is 20 so no drinking for him :eeps:

or did you turn 21 already, youngstah :D

·
E65/E66 Helper Man.......
1,511 Posts
wow... it seems every member is going thru some ish with their rides eh? sorry to hear about your troubles man, and good luck with the repairs!! boy am i glad that i'm jumping out of mine... dont get me wrong i'm sad to see the car go, but shes a biyatch to get working right... and when she does, its not for long... i dont work hard all day to come home to a car that's going to give me the run around... but thats just me =)

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
wow... it seems every member is going thru some ish with their rides eh? sorry to hear about your troubles man, and good luck with the repairs!! boy am i glad that i'm jumping out of mine... dont get me wrong i'm sad to see the car go, but shes a biyatch to get working right... and when she does, its not for long... i dont work hard all day to come home to a car that's going to give me the run around... but thats just me =)
What are you replacing the 7er with? Did BMW buyback your ride?

·
1,511 Posts
What are you replacing the 7er with? Did BMW buyback your ride?
you didn't hear? i wrote em a letter... they's buying it back, notarized and sent papers... now just waiting on bmw to finish their papers and i'll drop her off at concord.....

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
you didn't hear? i wrote em a letter... they's buying it back, notarized and sent papers... now just waiting on bmw to finish their papers and i'll drop her off at concord.....
:clap: Congrats!! I remember a while back that you had consulted a lawyer like Momo. I've been gone for a min. So what's next for you? BTW how did the entertainment room install turn out?

·
1,511 Posts
:clap: Congrats!! I remember a while back that you had consulted a lawyer like Momo. I've been gone for a min. So what's next for you? BTW how did the entertainment room install turn out?
thanks dawg... and dont worry ill still be here in this forum sporting free tbal insignia =0

i spoke to momo's lawyer but didnt go through him... i thought i would try to go direct to bmw first, and then hit up the lawyer if all else failed.... for what it's worth, the people up at bmw headquarters are very professional and courteous... if only we had people that cared the way they do at dealerships... anyways, it was pretty much no hassle... they verified all my concerns and accepted the buyback... not sure whats next, gonna drive the family titan for now... shes just sitting on the driveway collecting dust anyways =)

entertainment room has been done! i'll send ya pics sometime... theres nothing like watching a wall full of tv :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
thanks dawg... and dont worry ill still be here in this forum sporting free tbal insignia =0

i spoke to momo's lawyer but didnt go through him... i thought i would try to go direct to bmw first, and then hit up the lawyer if all else failed.... for what it's worth, the people up at bmw headquarters are very professional and courteous... if only we had people that cared the way they do at dealerships... anyways, it was pretty much no hassle... they verified all my concerns and accepted the buyback... not sure whats next, gonna drive the family titan for now... shes just sitting on the driveway collecting dust anyways =)

entertainment room has been done! i'll send ya pics sometime... theres nothing like watching a wall full of tv :thumbup:
Definitely! I'd appreciate that! I remember a pic from your last setup...amazing work! I'm looking for a smaller system...just to hold me for a year or two...I'd appreciate your input.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts