BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i wake up this morning...and find my poor 323 has been violated. :cry:

I had two rocks thrown at the car, large rocks, one of wich went through the driver side window, and across to the passenger door panal, of course destroying both windows and the poor panal.
the second rock hit my roof just above the rear window, bounced, hit my sunroof, bounce again and hit my passenger side fender.

now of course my roof has to be repaired, along with the door and fender. But because I had my front windows tinted, and are "illegal" here in BC, i have to pay for the tint, plus my insurance deposit.

alarm didnt go off, not that i could hear at night, its a BMW stock alarm, and there are no shock sensors, just a "breach alarm"...even if i cought them, id be the one in jail right now anyways

I just moved here a few moths ago, dont know anyone, so i have no enemies, i think, just seems like a random act. but still extreamly frustrating, i dont understand what compells people to do this, I guess they see something nice and know they cant have it, so why should others.
just needed to vent a bit, thought this might tbe the best place people would understand

here are some pics...im off to cry some more ha ha

Attachments

·
Retired Slacker
6,711 Posts
That just sucks. I feel your pain. My '96 was perfect till some Ass-hat jammed his door into my rear quarter-panel. Now I've got a 3" dent back there. :bawling:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yea i feel bad for people that have very expensive cars such as bimmers that are every day drivers because damage from car doors, natural disasters, etc is something you cant really avoid. It sucks but not much you can do about it. I hope all goes well with you car repair.

·
Still here
12,188 Posts
that blows mate.

Know what you mean about you ending up in jail if you caught the cretins that did it too. you voilate a mans car, you have to be ready for the punishment!

what posses them to do this? the green eyed monster no doubt!!

·
Registered
E92 07 328xi, 04 F350 6.0, 92 Jetta Carat
2,507 Posts
that sucks man. it will all turn out for the best

It also looks like they took a marker to your car as well ......j/k

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bimrpwr said:
It also looks like they took a marker to your car as well ......j/k
I never noticed that! :eeps: LOL

thanks for the condolances guys (if thats how u spell it :confused: )

·
Registered
12 Posts
i feel your pain i had my car keyed .............like the guy must have spazzed out cause he got most of the door and some on the roof ....?? i was just a little pissed off
ok
so it wasn't a little, im just dissapointed i never got to catch him in the act of doing it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts