BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took an SAT and cleaned my new rims!

I've never washed/clayed/sealed rims before lol.

here are some pics of the rims -

the rears have some dish haha

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
wow those are nice when r u getting them mounted?

are those 19's!!

r u going to lower your car

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY!!!

how did you do on the SAT's...man i took mine almost 15 yrs ago (yea i'm dating myself)

750 on math 500 on verbal....

thats y i became and engineer and not a journalist! :)

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i somehow managed to pull off 625 on each section. guess i can be w/e the hell i want right?
It's out of 800 dude :p

Last practice test i took I got 700 something on math, high 600's on writing, and low 600 something on reading comp

oh, and yes they are 19"s (9.5" in the back for all the 528 torque :eeps:) and yes I am lowering my car... i do not want an e39 4x4 edition :D

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, and by sealing my rims, i mean protecting them with a sealant.

Sealant is a synthetic wax that lasts a lot longer.

hopefully I can just spray water on to get rid of brake dust now!

·
New BMW enthusiast
90 Posts
Dude you just gave me in-sight, I got new rims coming in on Tuesday I guess I ought to seal them before I put them on.

·
Registered
268 Posts
which sealant did you use?

I just prepped my new rims with Colonite 845 and it hasn't made cleaning much easier at all... Was thinking of using KSG or AJT I had on hand but I don't know what the difference would have been.

Update your thread in a week or so after you clean the brake dust off. Let us know if it helps.

Also, good luck with those SAT results.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
It's out of 800 dude :p

Last practice test i took I got 700 something on math, high 600's on writing, and low 600 something on reading comp

oh, and yes they are 19"s (9.5" in the back for all the 528 torque :eeps:) and yes I am lowering my car... i do not want an e39 4x4 edition :D
well if you really got 1300 on math and writing you should be getting into any school you want.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey XXPANIPURI,
I was the owner of the silver 530i that was parked next to your group(Dave from Burbank). It was nice chatting with you guys. I left around noon because I had some family stuff to do back home. By the way, I became a Journalist after college(videographer) for a TV station here in L.A.

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
oh, and by sealing my rims, i mean protecting them with a sealant.

Sealant is a synthetic wax that lasts a lot longer.

hopefully I can just spray water on to get rid of brake dust now!
Or just get ceramic pads and eliminate 90% of your brake dust.

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
Hey XXPANIPURI,
I was the owner of the silver 530i that was parked next to your group(Dave from Burbank). It was nice chatting with you guys. I left around noon because I had some family stuff to do back home. By the way, I became a Journalist after college(videographer) for a TV station here in L.A.
i remember you :)

yea it was nice chatting with you!

i noticed you left early i think i saw your car pulling out while i was eating at the trunk of my car :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts