BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I don't post here much but I do realize I benefit from the vast amount of information on this forum so I thought it would be fair to share some recent pics of my interesting situation.

Brief background Info: I finished graduate school last January. And after a year long struggle of finding a finance job in this terrible economy, I accepted a consulting job in NYC. I decided to take the initiative and pick up my lap top and on-boarding documents while they were in transit. This is what my car looked like when I left:

After sitting at a stop sign at the wrong time, this is what my car looked like after:

The pictures really don't do justice to the damage. Both quarter panels and the quarter panel frames need to be replaced. Plus the trunk, bumper, muffler, etc.

It's really a shame because she was a great vehicle and now she will never be the same. She saw 120 mph at Limerock but 0 mph on a stop light did her in.

RIP
2002 325Ci
Sport Package
Leather
Harmon Cardon
Track Extras

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The accident happened about two months ago. After some haggling with the insurance company, I found and bought this 330i :):

1 Previous owner, Leather, HK, Sport, Stick. Clean Inside and Out, Carfax, title, paint, etc. 63k.

·
In my own cars again
1,402 Posts
OUCH - hate seeing a car get whacked like that - my condolences.

But - nice recovery with the 330! Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.