BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Manualaholic
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the time has come. :bawling: I have had this car for 8 years, 40k miles, and it has served me very well- never left me stranded. It is going to its new owner on Saturday. I will surely miss it, like I did my E34 and E39 when they were parted out and sold, but at least I know that one day, I will get another one (but maybe of the S54 variety).
Here are a few of my favorite angles from the latest photo shoot:

photo 02 11_zps9rfqtk13.jpg

photo 02 19_zpshge9k72b.jpg

photo 02 23_zpsssns19dc.jpg

photo 11 2_zpseg3eytmt.jpg

Full album here, for those interested: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/etan_atsim/library/330Ci

My main reason for selling it is that my driveway just isn't large enough, and it is not used much. It is my second car (total of 3 in the driveway), and last year I only put ~500 miles on it in the summer. The rest of the time, it is preserved under the Noah car cover, and I would really like the extra space in the driveway. It makes me really sad, because it has been such a great car :(. So, goodbye for now, but I will return.

·
Keeping it surreal
43,187 Posts
Take care, Goosefoot :thumbup:

Be sure to stop by here from time to time !

·
Registered
272 Posts
Fantastic example you have there. Always wanted an E46 but it seems like the window is getting pretty small in finding a nice low miles one.

·
Manualaholic
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all.
It happens to be pretty low mileage itself- just rolled over 108k. It's still for sale if you can offer more than the $5,800 I am getting for it :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Flipping through all your pictures, I can say that it was well bought. Just look at that one picture of the control arm.

Did you instal that vanos kit yourself?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Fantastic example you have there. Always wanted an E46 but it seems like the window is getting pretty small in finding a nice low miles one.
I bought mine (2004 330Ci convertible) a year and a half ago with just under 92k. Has just over 103k on it now. I also got it for a great price, but you're right they aren't easy to find in great condition with 100k or so on them. I was fortunate to find one here locally, but I was willing to drive for the right car.

As for the OP, you just need a bigger driveway/garage...First pic is my south yard. Second is the front of my little tract house...There are currently five cars and two trailers here...One of these days I'll build the second two-car garage behind the carport.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts