Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the interior of my 328i, and yes the center armrest/console is pretty spacious inside, but I wish there was a more convenient place to keep my magnetic sunglass clip on without it getting stuck to my pocket change, or wet in the cup holder. Any creative ideas?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Do you have the cubby to the left of the steering wheel? Good spot for medium sized items.
Ono the 320i, this is part of a more costly options package. It is really cheapskate to not have it standard.

Compared to front wheel drive cars, the compartment between the front seats is not very deep.

I put sunglasses in a hard case and in the compartment between the front seats.

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Been driving my car for about 6 weeks and had no idea about the cubby.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I looked, but unfortunately I don't have that special cubby in my car to the left of the steering wheel. Is this something that can be added on? It certainly would be useful for me!

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
While I'm pretty adept with a dremel and I'm sure I can order the appropriate parts, any other alternatives to the magical cubby out there?

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,743 Posts
While I'm pretty adept with a dremel and I'm sure I can order the appropriate parts, any other alternatives to the magical cubby out there?
There is a guy either here or on F30Post who did install it. I think he even used a dremel. I think it was a fairly easy installation. Check www.realoem.com to find the part numbers.

He posted pics of the steps.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts