BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im tryin to figure out which of those is the best for your buck in your opinion.

this isnt including AWD sedans or coupes.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i know id be better off gettin an 06 but i cant.

thats why im askin between the new engine and crap.

i know its 1500, so thats what lead to me asking.....which of these is the better buy?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Alfred Neuman said:
im tryin to figure out which of those is the best for your buck in your opinion.

this isnt including AWD sedans or coupes.
Coupe, standard coupe comes with 75 % of sedan's sport package i.e 17" wheels , sport suspension, sport steering wheel. Coupe has fold down seats. Ambiance door lights. Coupe has the Xenon's standard, if you get the tip the coupe has the fast shifting 6 speed..

·
In vino veritas
3,374 Posts
You can always get a used 06. Personally, I'd prefer a used 330 over a new 328.

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
To answer the question, the coupe is the better buy.

If given money, a E46 330i is the best buy at that price point. I was eagerly looking forward to doing ED on a 328i. Then pricing came out and I started looking at CPO inventories. That's how I feel. (ED still seems far more likely at this point)

·
Advocate de diabolo
2,363 Posts
It depends on what you want, if you really like all the things that come in stock w/ the coupe, go w/ the coupe...if you don't like the sports suspension, than go for the sedan, I think both the e90 and e92 have distinct looks, and depending on how you like the outside as well, it should influence your decision as well. Coupes have always been a little more than sedans in the BMW model history, if that matters also. Either way, you'll be making the right decision, those are both amazing cars. Best of luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.