BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Go Tigers!
2019 G30 540i M Sport
Joined
·
348 Posts
uter said:
Turn 1, section H. :thumbup:.
I'm also in Stand H, next to last row. Same awesome seats since the first race in 2000.
 

·
2 pieces dry white toast
Joined
·
1,107 Posts
tsbrown said:
I'm also in Stand H, next to last row. Same awesome seats since the first race in 2000.
Stand H is definetly the best place to watch from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
tsbrown said:
I'm also in Stand H, next to last row. Same awesome seats since the first race in 2000.
My seats are stand H also, but I'm skipping the race this year, since it's on Fathers Day, and I've never been home on Fathers Day since I've been a father.

I'm not sure if it's blacked out here or not, but hopefully I'll be watching it from my couch with my girls. I might make it out to the Hoosier BMWCCA chapter corral sometime during the weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
I'll be in Stand J. Should have a good view of turn one and the first series of turns on the infield. I wasn't going to go to any GPs this years because I was so sick of the lack of excitement. This year has changed my mind. Too late for Canada, but I was still able to get a hotel for Indy. I would have preferred Montreal, but it will still be great to hear those V10s one last time.
 

·
Hated by hater haters
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
We're there, Stand A Penthouse, right across from pit row. Arriving Friday morning, leaving Monday afternoon.

We're driving in with the M3 and doing the Hoosier CCA car corral. Anyone else?
 

·
Do the interns get Glocks
Joined
·
9,324 Posts
You'd have to pay me to go.... :tsk:

I won't spend a dime to support Tony George.
 

·
Go Tigers!
2019 G30 540i M Sport
Joined
·
348 Posts
indyzhp said:
My seats are stand H also, but I'm skipping the race this year, since it's on Fathers Day, and I've never been home on Fathers Day since I've been a father.

I'm not sure if it's blacked out here or not, but hopefully I'll be watching it from my couch with my girls. I might make it out to the Hoosier BMWCCA chapter corral sometime during the weekend.
I use the Father's Day excuse as my reason to go (when necessary). So do the 3 other guys that go with me. We all have kids 6 or under.

Then again, my kids watch with me every other weekend anyway. Much as I like Sir Frank's team, my son likes Scummi :tsk:
 

·
Go Tigers!
2019 G30 540i M Sport
Joined
·
348 Posts
LmtdSlip said:
You'd have to pay me to go.... :tsk:

I won't spend a dime to support Tony George.
I'd prefer the same, but I gotta see the race in person. The upside (if this is an upside) is that Tony is probably not making much (now that attendance is dropping) after paying Bernie.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top