Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I don't work! :flipoff:

Votes: 6 22.2%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many people are happy with and get along with their current manager/boss?

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Well, I don't really have a manager...at least a tradional one. Each one of us analysts are our own lead person. Our manager is there to give reports to us and to hand out paychecks every two weeks. If I need something addressed, I seek him out, but that is rare. I think I saw him last week, but I'm not certain...:)

·
5,820 Posts
We have a manager here, a thankless job IMO. If you do your job well and steer clear of trouble, you will not hear from him. He is mainly there to help us and keep the firm (his office) profitable and out of trouble. A wonderful fellow who I may not see for a month at a time or more unless I make it a point to walk down the hall.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I voted for I dont work, but i guess i was lying cuz i have my own lawn business. Im 16 so all i have to spend my money on is toys (and car insurance), im gonna buy a PS2 just so i can have Gran Turismo 3 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Must be nice to not have to worry about anything but the next video game out ;O) At 16 thats normal and for the wealthy thats their life story (parties, women, condos, sports) :angel:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: RE:

Originally not posted by Franco
My manager is the Ulitmate Slave Driver...

As long as he quits ordering those whacky color/options combos we'll get along just fine
:p :p :p
:D

;)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I really like mine. Not exactly a flame, but since it was an option... :p

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I can't hate myself! :angel:

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for spending your working hours making sure we get our moneys worth for our very expensive Internet connection. You have successfully saturated our T3 every day since we hired you, and your job doesn't even require Internet access! It really impresses me that you are always willing to go out of your way to make sure our company dollars are well-spent.

Our IT staff recently brought it to my attention that not only are you spending most of your day making sure the Internet is safe for the rest of us ('bimmerfest'? I don't even want to know what kind of fetish that is!), but also that you hate me and you want to get out of here. I can't make you like me, but lucky for you I can facilitate your departure!

Rest assured, for our company policy insures that your salary will be dispersed evenly amongst our loyal and hard-working IT staff who you have to thank for helping your wish come true. Further demonstrating their level of commitment to our fine organization, the IT staff even purchased moving boxes with their own hard-earned money during their lunch break so that you can remove your personal belongings as soon as possible (you can find your boxes in the break room on the third floor). What a thoughtful bunch! Don't forget our company policy which states that anything you leave behind will be donated to the great people in IT first thing tomorrow morning.

We are all very sad to see you go, but it really makes my day knowing that I was able to help your wish come true. Best of luck in your new and exciting quest for employment, and be sure to list me as a reference!

Kindest regards,

Mike Ro
Manager

1 - 12 of 12 Posts