Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
******I will not sublease or sell this car. So, don't waste your time. It's only available for LEASE TRANSFER option and you need to have GOOD CREDIT, CREDIBLE INCOME and DOWN PAYMENT of $3000.

2015 BMW 320i Alpine White. Car is in mint condition.

Down payment lowered to $3000. (You get MSD - REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $2100 back at the end of lease. Really). BMW no longer offers the MSD program now and also they don't include brakes in their maintenance plan anymore. However this one includes both!!

$232.41/mo + Tax. In OC, it was $251/mo

Current Mileage: 24,640 miles
Total Allowed Miles: 36,685 miles
Lease end: 11/30/2018 (14 months left)

Cost to transfer to you: $500 paid to BMW Financial to start transfer process PLUS $3000 paid in cash/cashiers check to me once you get approved. Total process takes about 2 weeks.

BMW Factory Gloss Black Grill
N20 I4 Turbo Engine. Same Driving Dynamics with Sports mode as 330i/340i -more than enough acceleration, Braking, and Handling for spirited daily driving

Ceramic tint 70% - front windshield for heat reduction
20% Premium tint - all around
Unlimited Free Car Wash from Crevier BMW
Free maintenance (Oil Change, Filters, including BRAKE) from Crevier BMW with BMW loaner vehicle

Don't miss out the opportunity to lease a BMW for a cost of civic with all maintenance and warranty included. Call/txt for showing. Car is located in Huntington Beach.

(3 one 7) 62 five - eight 9 zero 8

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts