BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm putting together an L.A. county Audi/BMW meet this Thursday night (07/25) at 8:30pm at the Burbank Krispy Kreme / Best Buy parking lot. It's a HUGE LOT. I've posted here and on e46fanatics. It'll be a good opportunity to meet some of the SoCal members, check out their rides, and BUY MY HAMANN RACE SHIFT KNOB. :D.

Those familiar with the area who are interested in a short drive afterward are welcome to help put that together (a few of the Audi guys will inevitable go for a "canyon run" after loading up on sugar and carbohydrates).

The address is:

1521 North Victory Place
Burbank, CA 91504

And here's a map for the lazy…

http://clients.mapquest.com/krispy/...US&level=9&phonenumber=818-955-9015&link=map2

So, who's game?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*bump*

I've already got a couple of guys from e46fanatics, myself, and a guy w/a Laguna Seca Blue M coupe to attend. If you're in the Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena area then come on down.

There's plenty of places in the shopping center to grub (Panda Express, Krispy Kreme, Wendys, STARBUCKS!...and real restaurants, too) I'll bring my new digicam and try to take some shots of the cars.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chukiechz said:
too bad its not further down south. Someone needs to organize an OC gathering
You own the Ultimate Driving Machine. Git your a$$ in it a DRIVE up to Burbank. :lmao:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reminder: The Burbank Krispy Kreme BMW/Audi meet is tonight. Some of us will grub at the Panda Express (right next door) @ 8:30 and the rest will roll up around 9. A minimum of 20 cars are expected and a few of us are bringing nitro R/C's. Bring one if you've got one.

In all likelyhood, there will be a canyon run after the meet for those interested. Hope to see some fellow "fest-ers" there. The first $100 takes my "like new" Hamann Race shift knob.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chukiechz said:
damnit, no one said anything about the nitro RC cars!!! I have one I never use!!
Well bust it out of mothballs and bring it. There will be nitro and electric. If Ansen brings his, it's rigged with LED head lights and working brake lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts