BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold the M3... :bawling: Heck, why doesn't anybody seem to be interested in a 325i??? :bawling:

Anyway, it's for a good cause... :D :thumb:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
:cry: :( for the car going

:D :thumb: for you being comfortable with your decision and getting ready to enter a new and great chapter of your life. Congrats again:)

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
congrats ! Al will be very sorry to hear that. He always wanted to learn to drive stick in it :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:

wait there, we haven't started to work on you yet :D
Oh my it's like a new theme around here:rolleyes: ;)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
nate328Ci said:
He took your counter?

Good job :thumb:

What are you going to drive when you sell the 325?
Do we know the lucky new owner?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Phil, Doug, Alex,

Thanks guys! :bigpimp:

It's funny how it really feels different this time around. I mean, I always feel bad when I have to get rid of one car in favor of another. Even the A4. I felt bad when I sold it in February... And it was a slushie! :yikes:

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the board sponsors for the Classifieds forum. The M3's new owner hangs out here too, and he saw my "ad" here... So, board sponsors, I've said this many times before, and will say it once again: Thank you! This board ROCKS! :thumb:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
ALEX325i said:
Phil, Doug, Alex,

It's funny how it really feels different this time around. I mean, I always feel bad when I have to get rid of one car in favor of another. Even the A4. I felt bad when I sold it in February... And it was a slushie! :yikes:

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the board sponsors for the Classifieds forum. The M3's new owner hangs out here too, and he saw my "ad" here... So, board sponsors, I've said this many times before, and will say it once again: Thank you! This board ROCKS! :thumb:
Oh, LiL ? :D

Congrats to the new owner !

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nate328Ci said:
He took your counter?

Good job :thumb:

What are you going to drive when you sell the 325?
A 330??? :dunno: :bigpimp: I think I'll keep the 325i now that I'm "stuck" with it... :D

Edit:

On the other hand, it feels good to know that I have NO car payments anymore... :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
ALEX325i said:
Phil, Doug, Alex,

Kind postive word as usual from Alex:thumb:

So we may still see some pics of the Carbon Black beauty...........to the new lucky owner CONGRATS and if you live in Fla. please don't include any palm trees in your pics;)

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
Must be a bitter-sweet feeling Alex! You're doing it for all the right reasons, so it's all good in my mind. And considering you still can go 'schlepping' around in a SG/Tanin chariot should lessen the sting some.

Besides, you experienced something that most of us will never have a chance to, but we're not bitter or envious about that at all. On the contrary we're happy for you! :thumb: :thumb:

P.s. Don't forget to change your sig! :D (j/k, but of course)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IndyMike said:
Must be a bitter-sweet feeling Alex! You're doing it for all the right reasons, so it's all good in my mind. And considering you still can go 'schlepping' around in a SG/Tanin chariot should lessen the sting some.
Thanks Mike! SG/TR RULES!!! :D To this day, I still can't believe BMW doesn't offer it anymore... Big corporations... So practical... :tsk: :D

Besides, you experienced something that most of us will never have a chance to, but we're not bitter or envious about that at all. On the contrary we're happy for you! :thumb: :thumb:
I know Mike. I feel even luckier since I started hanging out at the .ORG and then here. I think it's safe to say that I've made lots of new friends. I know that you guys are happy for me.

And you're right. I tried to live my life to the fullest (within reason of course) while I could. Not that I won't keep doing that, but as far as fancy/expensive toys are concerned, I don't see myself getting any in the short/long term... :)

P.s. Don't forget to change your sig! :D (j/k, but of course)
LOL!!! I was just thinking about that... :lmao:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts