BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently sold my x5 and now have the extra set of wheels for sale. The wheels have been stored in my garage un-mounted for the past year and a half. Descriptions below with pictures of the wheels attached. Local pick up or I can meet you in/near the northern NJ area.

These are the 20" Original Equipment/OE BMW 214 wheels with staggered setup.

The wheel set consists of the following:

- BMW OE 20" 214 wheels
- Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport run flat tires 275/40/20 Fronts and 315/35/20 Rears (tire tread all measure roughly 5/32)
- Pre-2011 TPMS
- Original/OE BMW center caps.

The wheels are in very good condition - no curb rash but there are very small cosmetic stone chips/dings (from normal wear) and a small set of blemishes caused by my local tire shop when they were mounting/balancing my wheels (that was a real annoyance).

I’ve taken a bunch of pictures to capture and show as much of the details as possible. The cosmetic close ups are not really noticeable but I wanted to fully disclose all details. I’ve also taken pictures of the backs of the wheels to show the original/OE BMW markings and stampings.

Asking $1500. Again, looking for local or nearby pickup. Looking to clear space in the garage ASAP. Wife wants these to go!
PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking.
-Tae

------SOLD------

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am definitely interested in these wheels/tires. In that there is not much tread left on the tires, would you be flexible on price? Also, I will come to pick up, but live in NE OH which is about a 6.5 hr drive. Would you be willing to meet part way - say somewhere in PA?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am definitely interested in these wheels/tires. In that there is not much tread left on the tires, would you be flexible on price? Also, I will come to pick up, but live in NE OH which is about a 6.5 hr drive. Would you be willing to meet part way - say somewhere in PA?
Sorry - A local buyer came to pick up the wheels today. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts