Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new Canon S330 delivered today! I like it!!! Just got back from the Nissan office in Herndon. Took a chance to see if they had the 350Z lying around and they did!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I also have a tiny monitor...its just that its my first digital camera and I forgot to turn down the resolution! :D

·
O.G.
8,376 Posts
Teej said:
well I also have a tiny monitor...its just that its my first digital camera and I forgot to turn down the resolution! :D
Here is what I do.... keep the resoultiuon turned up, but resize the pictures before you post them online. Nice pics though :thumbup:

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Spiderm0n said:
I guess these pictures are designed for those with monitors 21" and bigger? :dunno:
Still have to scroll horizontally with my 21" set at 1280x1024 :( But, if you want some 5"x4" prints at 300dpi, you're all set :thumbup:

:confused:

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
Teej said:
Well thank goodness you didn't opt for an S40 then...

FWIW, I generally resize my digital images to 1024x768 for the web. 2MP and larger images do make for nice prints if you are so inclined. Canon makes nice digicams -- I replaced an S10 with an S40 recently.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
That brake dust on the front wheels looks makes it look like a bimmer.:angel:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts