BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well gas in Toronto is getting ridiculously expensive $1.40/litre for premium so i decided to get an Audi A4 1.8T for my commutes to Barrie until i finish HS then i probably won't need a car while i'm at university but hopefully i will be back with an M5 when i'm a baller:roundel:

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Junaid

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
I dont think youll be getting to much better gas mileage. I would check 1st and do some math, for the 10.00 in savings a week or month, vs what ever loss and your new car payment + interest. Now if you just want something else thats totally different.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Audi - German for Lemon

Funny, I just went from a 02 TT Roadster to an 01 525 to save money. Before I bought the TT everything I read said what a great car it was. Hopefully you'll have better luck with the A4 than I had with my TT. Driving it was probably the most fun I ever had with my clothes on. When it was running!!! The first 6 months no problems, the next 6 months, $ 6,500. All these problems started at about 50K miles. The 5 gets just as good mileage as the TT did. Good Luck!

·
Retired Hotness!
921 Posts
Def need to change out the door mouldings. Things not matching is a sign of prev body damage to the normal buyer.... You have sport mouldings on you bumper and chrome line on the doors. Little things like this can make or break a deal. The wheel well cleaning should be taken care of by giving i a good pressure washing. And def take better pics in the daylight hours to make sure you get better pics of the car to use for advertising... ront shot, Both sides, the rear, and an interior shot....

Simple steps like this can ensure a good and quick sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts