BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My English is not very good, please don't care.
My car is 2010/04 e92m3lci
Vin:e397766
I have converted mufl2 to combx telematic,
And can play music normally
I am going to add a usb-hub to integrate the phone credle and usb cable, but I have a problem.
Who know where the two small wires of usb-hub are connected? What signal is it running? I can't find this wire in the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
My English is not very good, please don't care.
My car is 2010/04 e92m3lci
Vin:e397766
I have converted mufl2 to combx telematic,
And can play music normally
I am going to add a usb-hub to integrate the phone credle and usb cable, but I have a problem.
Who know where the two small wires of usb-hub are connected? What signal is it running? I can't find this wire in the car.
Take the part number on the module and look it up on realoem.com. Based on the model and year the module is used in, go to newtis.info and look for the appropriate wiring diagram for the vehicle.

Generally, if a wire is brown, it's a ground or -12v.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you dharmabmw.
The part number is 9123739.
I will check the parts.
I just went in and saw the wiring diagram. It is too professional. I really can't understand it, but I can be sure that there is no usb-hub in my original car. If the two are power cords, it is necessary to route them.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you smassey321.I did not check the driver's seat floor. I was informed by vin that there is no such part on the car. I have the option 6FL, s644, snap-in is to be purchased separately, the phone is ready to be like the illustration, the phone creadle 1&2 two cables, the first one looks like usb, the second one has three wires, and the cradle is four wires.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts