BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Some random pics

2946 30
Hi guys thought i would put up some pics of my 730d..What do you think also any mod ideas would be appreciated..:)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Wow!! that looks great!.. I especially like the 128's and the mudflaps...
Looking good bro....

:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Bimmer App
Where can I get those mud flaps? I really want them..
128s look awesome. Where can I find a good set?
Wheelsandcaps.com for some very good quality replicas that are a lot cheaper than OEM :thumbup:
128s look awesome. Where can I find a good set?
Looks good by the way man! I would get an ACS roof spoiler :D
dam that thing is sexy with those wheels! i gotta get some some how soon!
Nice .. I love it .. 128z are the sickest wheels for these cars just my opinion
Is it dropped ?
Or stock suspension
Thanks guys i really appreciate the great comments :) Yes it is a sport so it has lowered suspension..I really would love an acs spoiler but have had no luck finding one..Its a shame we in the U.K have very high fuel prices so it viable to own a diesel..But in defense BMW do make a good diesel engine..
I agree with you there, owned a E60 530D M Sports but got stolen last year :( so got pissed off and bought the 745Li but guess what i think i made the rite choice as the petrol engine has that extra ooomph to it.

Dont regret going from a diesel to a petrol but next time will make sure if i do get a diesel engine it has to be bigger then a 3.5 litre in engine size as drove my mates 3.0 diesel m sport and found it so slow for some reason lol.

Also i dont find my 745Li to be that juicey to be honest, its ok and depends on how heavy your right foot is on the gas pedal.

Anywhoo i agree with you on the ACS spoiler as im having not much luck on finding one either.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Bimmer App
Thanks guys i really appreciate the great comments :) Yes it is a sport so it has lowered suspension..I really would love an acs spoiler but have had no luck finding one..Its a shame we in the U.K have very high fuel prices so it viable to own a diesel..But in defense BMW do make a good diesel engine..
Just ordered the mud flaps from the dealer, can't wait!

In the event someone needed part numbers...

Front: 82160143225

Rear: 82160143228

I got mine at $97/each set discounted from $131.00/each set.
Where can I get those mud flaps? I really want them..

Attachments

It just occurred to me that I might have hijacked this thread.. my apologies.
Love those 128's. I want a set that I could rotate with my Beyerns. First_745Li, I see you got you car out the rain and washed up with the new wheels. Looks great!
Thanks! I'm a big fan of the 128's as well.
Love those 128's. I want a set that I could rotate with my Beyerns. First_745Li, I see you got you car out the rain and washed up with the new wheels. Looks great!
I don't see anyone complaining :D The car looks amazing man!
It just occurred to me that I might have hijacked this thread.. my apologies.
Thank you! I appreciate that!
I don't see anyone complaining :D The car looks amazing man!
looks good..clean...whats your mpg mate?
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.