BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
King of Rear Clunks
Joined
·
12,903 Posts
Why aren't you on the road already??

I ditched the last hour of work on a Friday to go pick mine up, and made the dealer stay open an extra 30min to finish my paperwork.

Looking forward to seeing it on Sunday!
 

·
Parking Spot Maven
Joined
·
2,831 Posts
Kaz said:
Why aren't you on the road already??

I ditched the last hour of work on a Friday to go pick mine up, and made the dealer stay open an extra 30min to finish my paperwork.

Looking forward to seeing it on Sunday!
I have no way of getting up there other than the bus tonight (no thanks!). I considered walking, but something tells me I will get there sooner if I just get a ride tomorrow. ;) Scottn2retro was kind enough to offer me a ride up to Cutter tomorrow (I had planned to take the train), so I will be going with him.

As for Sunday, I think I'm leaving my car at Scott's in HB because I'm going to drive his wife's car to the event (it will be the tester car). I think the event is going to continue at Scott's place when the clinic is over in Costa Mesa though. :D

Cruzer: I envy you for doing ED. I hope you take lots of pics there, I'm sure it will be an awesome experience!

--SONET
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,487 Posts
SONET said:

I have no way of getting up there other than the bus tonight (no thanks!). I considered walking, but something tells me I will get there sooner if I just get a ride tomorrow. ;) Scottn2retro was kind enough to offer me a ride up to Cutter tomorrow (I had planned to take the train), so I will be going with him.

As for Sunday, I think I'm leaving my car at Scott's in HB because I'm going to drive his wife's car to the event (it will be the tester car). I think the event is going to continue at Scott's place when the clinic is over in Costa Mesa though. :D

Cruzer: I envy you for doing ED. I hope you take lots of pics there, I'm sure it will be an awesome experience!

--SONET
You can always rent something and drop it off in Santa Barbara... I'm with you on this one though. The ride to SB in Scottn2retro's M Roadster is MUCH more pleasant... ;)

I guess you have your car by now... Hope everything went well! :thumb: Pics? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Sonet,

We will need pics! Stat!
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After a long and patient wait the day finally arrived...

That beautiful new Titanium Silver Metallic BMW 330Ci of which young SONET would not be deprived...

"Just hand him the keys" was the medicine that DrBimmer prescribed...
 

Attachments

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: SONET's delivery pics! :)))

Retro Scott gets the MVP award for the day with his grand assist.
SONET was going to have to take the Amtrak up to Santa Barbara, that is until Scott volunteered to chauffer him to our doorstep. Scott - it was great hanging with you today! Thanks for helping out!!
:thumb:
 

Attachments

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: SONET's delivery pics! :)))

This is what I call the classic, now patented "Silly-Ass Grin"...

Only those who have ever had the pleasure of taking delivery of a brand-new BMW know the type of ecstatic-euphoric nirvanha that I am talking about...

:)))

Congratulations SONET, and Thank You for the opportunity to serve you...
 

Attachments

·
Parking Spot Maven
Joined
·
2,831 Posts
Jon you sneaky guy! I thought you said you weren't going to post those. :D

Delivery couldn't have been better... Franco was awesome and the whole experience was fantastic. I still can't believe that the silver car in my garage is actually mine. Woohoo!

I took the 'long way home' so I'm pretty tired, plus I have to be up early for the OC detailing event in the morning... so I'll post pics and a little write-up tomorrow if I ever make it to my office.

What a great day... thanks again Jon and Franco! :thumb:

--SONET
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,836 Posts
Re: Re: SONET's delivery pics! :)))

Jon Shafer said:
This is what I call the classic, now patented "Silly-Ass Grin"...
Congrats, nice color choice. :D BTW the SAG is permanent, it's an artifact of BMW ownership. :lmao:
 

·
aka Chi-chi
Joined
·
197 Posts
GOTTA LOVE THAT S-A-G!

There is no doubt that the "Silly-A**-Grin" only happens when your dealer is a professional S-A-G creator. Good job, Jon. Can you guys open a dealership in Houston? :thumb:
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top