BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys/Gals its been awhile since i posted updates on Project Shamu because i was having problems with the car and the dealership replace it with a 2009. I pick up the car two weeks ago and getting my 1200 Service done today so the project will be up and running in the next couple days. RIP Shamu and say HI LOW to Baby Shamu!!!.

Here a couple pictures i snap last night before i hand over my keys to SonicMS to start the modding process.

here a couple teaser to what to come in the next week or so.

that it for now STAY TUNED!!!

03/13/09

i pick up my car at the dealership and drop by SonicMS and they Squeeze me in for Phase 1 modding which is done here a couple pictures i snap. Will post up more pictures tomorrow after i clean the car.

Phase 2,3,4,5 is on its way ;)

·
Stuck in Monday
2,766 Posts
Ooooh, you've got a bunch of goodies. Is that the Ericsson titanium exhaust? I like what you've done so far, what else do you have planned?

·
Registered
549 Posts
why baby shamoo? explain please? lol sick stuff so far tho it looks great

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
03/16/2009 Phase 2 complete

thanks to [email protected] and his crew, [email protected], and Toyo tires for the sponsorship. without them this day would have not come ;)

here are some pictures of the rims installed on the car

rims & tires Spec
front are 20x9.5 wrap in Toyo T1r 255/30/20
rears are 20x11.5 wrap in Toyo T1R 315/25/20

Phase 3 will start later on this week.

thanks again SonicMS

·
Registered
549 Posts
wheels look tiny compared to the wheel barrel.. thats what i call it right?

2nd to last pic, RF wheel.

·
Stuck in Monday
2,766 Posts
Looks great! Very clean. I'd probably want a little more rubber around the wheels though; I'd be scared of road rash on those wheels.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its been a couple weeks since i updated the thread with the status of the project, SonicMS install the last piece of the project today since im broke and cant afford anything else at the moment ;)

Thanks to [email protected] for the Ti exhaust which brings the car alive!!!

Thanks to [email protected] for making some crazy wheel offsets :)

and Thanks to [email protected] and his whole crew Andy, B, Justin, and David for doing the Quality work every time

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Looks great!:thumbup: Got some sound clips of the exhaust?

·
Registered
549 Posts
wtf was i saying, these wheels are sick, the car looks great. How come u didnt go the carbon fiber fade on the trunk?

·
Registered
102 Posts
:wow:Looks awesome!!! :wow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts